School Customer Service
- វិញ្ញាបនប័ត្របត្រ័/ទទួលបាន : សញ្ញាបត្រវិជ្ជាជីវៈរយៈពេលវគ្គខ្លី
- ឈ្មោះគ្រឹះស្ថាន: Educational Development Institute (EDI)
- ប្រភេទកម្មវិធី/វគ្គសិក្សា : វិទ្យាស្ថានពហុបចេ្ចកទេស
- វិជ្ជាជីវៈ/ជំនាញ/ មុខវិជ្ជាសិក្សា : វិទ្យាសាស្រ្តអប់រំ
- ប្រភេទមុខរបររំពឹងទុក : ការអប់រំ និងបណ្តុះបណ្តាល
- ទីកន្លែងកម្មវិធី/វគ្គសិក្សា : រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ
- កាលបរិច្ឆេទចុះឈ្មោះ : 12-04-2019 ដល់ 01-05-2019
- កាលបរិច្ឆេទចូលរៀន : 04-05-2019 ដល់ 05-05-2019
School principals, school customer service managers and anyone who has been working related to customer service field.
Upon the completion of this two-day training, participants are expected to benefit:
- Why the customer service is important?
- Putting customer service into the practice.
- Communicate effectively with customers.
- Create a positive impression.
- Develop and maintain customer service standards.
- Plan good customer service.
- Identify current customer needs.
- Anticipate future customer needs.
- Create customer needs.
- How can you meet customer needs?
- How can you exceed customer expectations?
- How can you retain customers over a long period of time?
- Moving ahead of competition through:
- How fast can you create superior value to meet customer needs?
- How can you meet them before anyone else?
- How can you sustain speed to be constantly first to market?
- Apply some techniques for better caring for the customer.
What you will cover
Module 1: The importance of customers & why customer care is important?
- Who is responsible for customer service?
- Setting goals and standards of performance.
Module 2: Identify customers
- Who are customers?
- A school’s customers
- Who is more important?
Module 3: How to care for the customer
- What is caring for customers?
- The pillars of customer satisfaction.
Module 4: Managing for customer satisfaction
- A CASCADE of quality
- Role of managers in caring for customers
- Human factors in customer services
- Implement customer service (care)
#9A, St. 370, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 016 63 65 19/ 011 88 83 44
- Educational Development Institute (EDI)
#22, St. 51┴154, SangkatPhsarThmei III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
- Email Address:
- Website: n/a