PRACTICAL PROCUREMENT AND CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
- វិញ្ញាបនប័ត្របត្រ័/ទទួលបាន : សញ្ញាបត្រវិជ្ជាជីវៈរយៈពេលវគ្គខ្លី
- ឈ្មោះគ្រឹះស្ថាន: Educational Development Institute (EDI)
- ប្រភេទកម្មវិធី/វគ្គសិក្សា : វិទ្យាស្ថានពហុបចេ្ចកទេស
- វិជ្ជាជីវៈ/ជំនាញ/ មុខវិជ្ជាសិក្សា : ជំនាញផ្សេងទៀតដែលមិនបានចាត់ថ្នាក់
- ប្រភេទមុខរបររំពឹងទុក : ពាណិជ្ជកម្ម និងគ្រប់គ្រង
- ទីកន្លែងកម្មវិធី/វគ្គសិក្សា : រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ
- កាលបរិច្ឆេទចុះឈ្មោះ : 09-04-2019 ដល់ 22-04-2019
- កាលបរិច្ឆេទចូលរៀន : 27-04-2019 ដល់ 27-04-2019
- Procurement and contract management analysts, managers, & directors
- Contract administrators
- Acquisition specialists, managers, and directors
- Project managers
- Private Companies which interest
Upon the completion of this two-day training, participants are expected to benefit:
- Understand procurement process sequentially starting with the planning of procurement.
- Understand the Term Conflict of Interest and procurement’s prohibited practice.
- Identify the suitability of the goods/equipment/services to be purchased.
- Conduct Bid Evaluation based on criteria set forth and how evaluation criteria should be set.
- Able to ensure righteousness of the procured goods.
- Understand and able to prepare legitimated contract agreement implementation.
Module 1: Fundamental of Procurement Principle and Concept
- Definition of each Procurement Principle
- Categories of Procurement
- Procurement process/cycle
Module 2: Prohibited Practices and Conflict of Interest
- Corrupt Practice
- Fraudulent Practice
- Collusive Practice
- Coercive Practice
- Conflict of Interest
Module 3: Methods of Procurement of Goods
- How would you select a method to be suitable for each procurement exercise?
- Does the estimated value and complexity of procurement impact procurement processes? How
- Method of Procurement of Goods and Work.
- Method of Procurement of Services
Module 4: Goods Procurement Process
- Planning of Procurement package
- Preparation of technical specification
- Issuance of Invitation for Bid (IFB) and Bidding document.
- Receipt and storage of Bids
- Public Bid Opening
- Bid Evaluation
- Contract Awards and Contract Signing.
Module 5: Bid Evaluation and Proposed Contract Award for Goods
- Bid Evaluation Standard Form
- Preliminary Examination of Bid
- Ethnical Examination of Bid
- Post-qualification Examination
- Proposed Contract Award
Module 6: Contract Management and Administration (Goods)
- Definition of Contract Management and Administration
- Objectives of the Contract Management
- Statement of Work
- Post-Award Conference
- Contract Management
- Contract Monitoring
- Inspection and Acceptance of Goods
Contact: 023 966 967 (Office)
015 728 123 (Smart)
092 888 411/ 092 888 533/ 011 888 522 (Cellcard)
Address: #9A, St. 370, Sangkat Boeng Kengkang I, Khan Chomkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Educational Development Institute (EDI)
#22, St. 51┴154, SangkatPhsarThmei III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
- Email Address:
- Website: n/a