Mastering Strategic PR Communications
- វិញ្ញាបនប័ត្របត្រ័/ទទួលបាន : សញ្ញាបត្រវិជ្ជាជីវៈរយៈពេលវគ្គខ្លី
- ឈ្មោះគ្រឹះស្ថាន: TD Center Asia
- ប្រភេទកម្មវិធី/វគ្គសិក្សា : វិទ្យាស្ថានពហុបចេ្ចកទេស
- វិជ្ជាជីវៈ/ជំនាញ/ មុខវិជ្ជាសិក្សា : ជំនាញផ្សេងទៀតដែលមិនបានចាត់ថ្នាក់
- ប្រភេទមុខរបររំពឹងទុក : ការផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម និងទំនាក់ទំនងសាធារណៈ
- ទីកន្លែងកម្មវិធី/វគ្គសិក្សា : រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ
- កាលបរិច្ឆេទចុះឈ្មោះ : 08-02-2019 ដល់ 20-02-2019
- កាលបរិច្ឆេទចូលរៀន : 27-02-2019 ដល់ 28-02-2019
- Create public relations plans that apply the fundamentals of research, strategy, tactics and evaluation.
- Identify and manage key audiences, issues and crises.
- Integrate digital, social and mobile platforms with traditional PR vehicles.
- Evaluate the value, impact and outcomes of PR programs.
o Understanding Strategic Public relations
o Definition of Strategic Public Relations
o Different models of Public Relations
o Managing corporate reputation
o Factors which could enhance corporate reputation
o Difference between corporate reputation and corporate branding
o Planning a PR programme which delivers results
o Considerations when developing a strategic plan
o Structuring the communications initiatives and programmes effectively to achieve measurable results?
o Measuring the results contributing to corporate goals
o Defining stakeholders
o Identifying and defining your stakeholders and target audiences
o Understanding traditional, digital and social media
o Opportunities and threats of the current media landscape
o Difference between the traditional and social media
o Analysing target markets and needs/issues
o Understanding the needs and concerns of the target markets
o Identifying the critical issues to address
o Setting measurable objectives
o Setting the stage for quantifying communication efforts and showing a return on investment for the communication budget
o Formulating positioning and Crafting messages
o Structuring the message framework to address the issues and concerns
o Formulating positions on critical issues
o Developing communications strategies and integrated programmes
o Understanding strategies and tactics
o Developing an integrated programme using various tools and media
o Establishing evaluation matrix
o Setting up evaluation tools to measure the effectiveness of the PR programme or communication effort
o Reviewing budgets and resources
o Identifying the need for increased resources by reviewing the budget required to execute the PR plan
Who Will Benefit?
Corporate communications, marketing communications and public relations professionals, and anyone seeking to optimise limited resources to deliver better results for communications efforts.
- TD Center Asia
Ad: Building #4, Room 2A, St. 368, Boueng Keng Kang III, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh
- Email Address:
- Website: n/a