Noeline Alcorn Doctoral International Awards at University of Waikato in New Zealand, 2020
- - វិជ្ជាជីវៈ/ជំនាញ/ មុខវិជ្ជាសិក្សា: វេជ្ជសាស្ត្រជំនាញ
- - វិញ្ញាបនប័ត្របត្រ័/ទទួលបាន: បណ្ឌិត
- - Institution:
- - ឈ្មោះអ្នកឧបត្ថម្ភ: University of Waikato
- - ទីកន្លែងអាហាររូបករណ៍ : ក្រៅប្រទេស
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចុះឈ្មោះ: 2020-10-16 ដល់ 2020-11-10
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចូលរៀន: 2021-01-01 ដល់ 2021-02-02
- - ពេលវេលានៃការសិក្សា : N/A
- University or Organization: University of Waikato
- Department: Faculty of Education
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: Up to $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree programme in Education.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have completed a PhD or EdD through the University of Waikato in the Division of Education in the 12 months prior to the closing date in the year of tenure.
- Be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident, or international student.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, students must tale admission in a Doctoral degree coursework at the University of Waikato. After being registered, candidates must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: The Award will be offered on the basis of the academic achievement of the applicant and the potential contribution of their research to the wider field of education.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
- - ប្រភេទស្ថាប័ន:
- - Email Address:
- - អាសយដ្ឋាន
- - Website n/a
- - ប្រវត្តិស្ថាប័ន: n/a