100 Faculty of Science masters programmes for International Students at University of Strathclyde, UK
- - វិជ្ជាជីវៈ/ជំនាញ/ មុខវិជ្ជាសិក្សា: កម្មវិធីទូទៅ
- - វិញ្ញាបនប័ត្របត្រ័/ទទួលបាន: បរិញ្ញាបត្រជាន់ខ្ពស់
- - Institution:
- - ឈ្មោះអ្នកឧបត្ថម្ភ: University of Strathclyde
- - ទីកន្លែងអាហាររូបករណ៍ : ក្រៅប្រទេស
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចុះឈ្មោះ: 2020-03-26 ដល់ 2020-07-31
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចូលរៀន: 2020-08-05 ដល់ 2020-08-20
- - ពេលវេលានៃការសិក្សា : 2 years of study this
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £2000- £5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 100
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
International students are eligible to apply this scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Aspirants can apply for a postgraduate degree program in Chemistry, Computer and information sciences, Mathematics and statistics, Pharmacy and biomedical sciences, Physics, Forensic science, Biochemistry, Biology and biological sciences, Biomedical science, Immunology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a new, international (non-EU) fee-paying student holding an offer of admission for a full-time, taught masters degree in the Faculty of Science for the 2020/2021 academic year.
- Be self-funded. Students who receive fully-funded positions, for example from a government office or embassy, will not be eligible.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this education award, seekers need to receive an offer to study the postgraduate program at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants will automatically be considered for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have a prepare a document file with the name of a type of documents which includes a CV and relevant qualification transcripts, covering letter, transcripts and certificates of all degrees, two reference letters and proof of English language proficiency
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a receive a minimum of an upper second-class undergraduate degree (or international equivalent).
- Language Requirement: For studying in a proper way at the university, good speaking and writing skills in the English language is a must.
Benefits: The grant will be awarded worth up to £2,000 – £5,000 to each successful scholar.
- - ប្រភេទស្ថាប័ន:
- - Email Address:
- - អាសយដ្ឋាន
- - Website n/a
- - ប្រវត្តិស្ថាប័ន: n/a