Catch ’89 Scholarship Grant for Filipino candidates at De La Salle University, 2020
- - វិជ្ជាជីវៈ/ជំនាញ/ មុខវិជ្ជាសិក្សា: កម្មវិធីទូទៅ
- - វិញ្ញាបនប័ត្របត្រ័/ទទួលបាន: បរិញ្ញាបត្រ
- - Institution:
- - ឈ្មោះអ្នកឧបត្ថម្ភ: De La Salle University
- - ទីកន្លែងអាហាររូបករណ៍ : ក្រៅប្រទេស
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចុះឈ្មោះ: 2019-10-31 ដល់ 2020-03-13
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចូលរៀន: 2020-04-02 ដល់ 2021-03-04
- - ពេលវេលានៃការសិក្សា : 2 years
- University or Organization: De La Salle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Award: PHP 10,500.00
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the Philippines
International Students are eligible to apply
- Eligible Countries: Only domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The total gross household income of the applicants (including parents/legal guardians/grandparents/siblings who are part of the household) shall not be over the maximum amount of Seven Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php 700,000.00) per annum
- Applicants must be Filipino and a graduate of a public high school, having graduated Senior High School with a minimum general average of 80 but a grade no less than 85 in the Math and Science subjects
- The Donor gives preference to applicants who are first in their family to obtain a college education and thus prequalified applicants who are shortlisted have to indicate this status.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants need to take part in a graduate degree at the university. After being enrolled they can apply for the grant through the application process. Submit all the requirements to the Enrollment Services Hub located in the following campuses
The Hub at the Manila Campus, 2/F, Henry Sy, Sr. Hall;
The Hub at the Makati Extension Campus (MEC), 5/F, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza; and
The Hub at the Laguna Campus, 2/F, Milagros Del Rosario Building
- Supporting Documents: Two (2) original copies of SLP Promissory Note signed by Parent On-Record (for UG students only) Letter of reference from an active full-time faculty of DLSU
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous year degree before taking admission in this program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good command of both written and spoken English.
The university will provide all the following study expenses:
- Full sponsorship of tuition and miscellaneous fees
- The stipend is set at PHP 10,500.00 for 11.5 months or PHP 120, 750.00 in one academic year. This will be dispensed monthly to the scholar. The amount for the stipend may be reviewed and adjusted based on inflationary considerations, subject to the approval of the donor and availability of funds.
- - ប្រភេទស្ថាប័ន:
- - Email Address:
- - អាសយដ្ឋាន
- - Website n/a
- - ប្រវត្តិស្ថាប័ន: n/a