Creative Industries International Scholarship at Queensland University of Technology, 2020
- - វិជ្ជាជីវៈ/ជំនាញ/ មុខវិជ្ជាសិក្សា: កម្មវិធីទូទៅ
- - វិញ្ញាបនប័ត្របត្រ័/ទទួលបាន: បរិញ្ញាបត្រ
- - Institution:
- - ឈ្មោះអ្នកឧបត្ថម្ភ: Queensland University of Technology
- - ទីកន្លែងអាហាររូបករណ៍ : ក្រៅប្រទេស
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចុះឈ្មោះ: 2019-10-30 ដល់ 2020-01-03
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចូលរៀន: 2020-01-23 ដល់ 2024-02-07
- - ពេលវេលានៃការសិក្សា : 4 years
- University: The Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: 25% of your tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
International Students are eligible to apply
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The undergraduate and postgraduate program will be awarded in creative practice and communication and design.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- completed a qualifying course with the required academic result
- meet minimum English language entry requirements for the degree program. If you complete a QUT pathway program for the purpose of satisfying QUT English language requirements, you may be eligible for this application once you start your degree program
- apply for and be accepted into one of these courses offered by our Creative Industries Faculty: Bachelor of Communication, Bachelor of Creative Industries, Bachelor of Design, Bachelor of Design (Honours) (Architectural Studies) – Advanced Standing Entry, Bachelor of Design – International, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Master of Architecture and Master of Digital Communication
- How to Apply: You don’t need to apply separately for the grant. You only have to register yourself in an undergraduate or postgraduatedegree program at the university and if you meet the eligibility criteria, the university will let you know about the award information.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of award certificates, academic transcripts, passport, and language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: You must have a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 5.5 on the QUT 7-point scale throughout your course at QUT.
- Language Requirement: The applicants, whose national language is not English, are suggested to demonstrate the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- - ប្រភេទស្ថាប័ន:
- - Email Address:
- - អាសយដ្ឋាន
- - Website n/a
- - ប្រវត្តិស្ថាប័ន: n/a