International Ethel Rose Overton Scholarship at University of Canterbury 2019
The University of Canterbury
- - វិជ្ជាជីវៈ/ជំនាញ/ មុខវិជ្ជាសិក្សា: កម្មវិធីទូទៅ
- - វិញ្ញាបនប័ត្របត្រ័/ទទួលបាន: មិនដែលបានចូលរៀនសោះ
- - Institution: The University of Canterbury
- - ឈ្មោះអ្នកឧបត្ថម្ភ: University of Canterbury
- - ទីកន្លែងអាហាររូបករណ៍ : ក្រៅប្រទេស
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចុះឈ្មោះ: 2019-08-26 ដល់ 2019-11-01
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចូលរៀន: 1970-01-01 ដល់ 1970-01-01
- - ពេលវេលានៃការសិក្សា : N/A
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking a bachelor (BFA (Hons), BA (Hons)), a master (MFA, or MA), and a PhD degree program at the UC, School of Fine Arts, Art History or Art Theory.
- Admissible Criteria: If students already hold this award previously, then they are barred from applying.
International Students are eligible to apply this Master
New Zealand and International
- How to Apply: It is never too late to build a bright future by applying to award after taking admission in a bachelor, master, or PhD degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university might ask applicants to submit their academic transcripts, recent curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport, and language proficiency proof.
- Admission Requirements: Qualification is dependent according to a course in which you are going to take admission.
- Language Requirement: Foreign candidates are suggested to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The value of the grant is as follows-
- $ 3,000 per annum for BA (Hons), or MA (Part I);
- $ 5,000 per annum for BFA (Hons) or MA (Part II);
- $ 7,500 per annum for MFA; and
- $ 10,000 per annum for PhD
ព័ត៌មានទំនាកទំនង- ឈ្មោះគ្រឹះស្ថាន: The University of Canterbury
- - ប្រភេទស្ថាប័ន: មហាវិទ្យាល័យ
- - Email Address: email@example.com
- - អាសយដ្ឋាន New Zealand
- - Website www.canterbury.ac.nz
- - ប្រវត្តិស្ថាប័ន: For most of its first 100 years the University was situated in the centre of Christchurch (now the Arts Centre). By 1975 it had completed its move to a spacious purpose-built 76 hectare site in the suburb of Ilam, 7km from the old city site.