International Grant Lingard Scholarship in New Zealand 2019
The University of Canterbury
- - វិជ្ជាជីវៈ/ជំនាញ/ មុខវិជ្ជាសិក្សា: កម្មវិធីទូទៅ
- - វិញ្ញាបនប័ត្របត្រ័/ទទួលបាន: មិនដែលបានចូលរៀនសោះ
- - Institution: The University of Canterbury
- - ឈ្មោះអ្នកឧបត្ថម្ភ: The University of Canterbury
- - ទីកន្លែងអាហាររូបករណ៍ : ក្រៅប្រទេស
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចុះឈ្មោះ: 2019-08-16 ដល់ 2019-10-31
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចូលរៀន: 2019-11-01 ដល់ 2023-01-01
- - ពេលវេលានៃការសិក្សា : N/A
The University of Canterbury is New Zealand’s second-oldest university after the University of Otago. It was founded in 1873 and now situated as an independent university in New Zealand.
Why at the University of Canterbury? At UC, the participants will learn from world-class lecturers in their academic discipline. It has a global reputation for its teaching quality and also has a history of their academic excellence.
- University or Organization: The University of Canterbury
- Department: The School of Fine Arts
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Covers full-time tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two or more
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Language: English
Benefits: The educational award will cover the full-time cost of the tuition fees for successful candidates.
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and International participants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program within the School of Fine Arts at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a full-time participant.
Please click on the link below
How to Apply: The participants are suggested to take place in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, apply for the award 8 weeks before the deadline through the online application portal.
ព័ត៌មានទំនាកទំនង- ឈ្មោះគ្រឹះស្ថាន: The University of Canterbury
- - ប្រភេទស្ថាប័ន: មហាវិទ្យាល័យ
- - Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- - អាសយដ្ឋាន New Zealand
- - Website www.canterbury.ac.nz
- - ប្រវត្តិស្ថាប័ន: For most of its first 100 years the University was situated in the centre of Christchurch (now the Arts Centre). By 1975 it had completed its move to a spacious purpose-built 76 hectare site in the suburb of Ilam, 7km from the old city site.