UC NZ SFPE Fire Engineering funding for International Students in New Zealand, 2020
The University of Canterbury
- - វិជ្ជាជីវៈ/ជំនាញ/ មុខវិជ្ជាសិក្សា: កម្មវិធីទូទៅ
- - វិញ្ញាបនប័ត្របត្រ័/ទទួលបាន: ផ្សេងៗ
- - Institution: The University of Canterbury
- - ឈ្មោះអ្នកឧបត្ថម្ភ: University of Canterbury
- - ទីកន្លែងអាហាររូបករណ៍ : ក្រៅប្រទេស
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចុះឈ្មោះ: 2019-08-14 ដល់ 2019-11-30
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចូលរៀន: 1970-01-01 ដល់ 1970-01-01
- - ពេលវេលានៃការសិក្សា : N/A
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from New Zealand and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Fire Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be applying for the full-time postgraduate degree coursework in the field of Fire Engineering at the University of Canterbury for the academic year 2020-2021.
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, aspirants are recommended to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at university. After taking acceptance, claimants can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants need to attach the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of motivation, transcript and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in the master’s degree at UC, you must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $5,000.
ព័ត៌មានទំនាកទំនង- ឈ្មោះគ្រឹះស្ថាន: The University of Canterbury
- - ប្រភេទស្ថាប័ន: មហាវិទ្យាល័យ
- - Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- - អាសយដ្ឋាន New Zealand
- - Website www.canterbury.ac.nz
- - ប្រវត្តិស្ថាប័ន: For most of its first 100 years the University was situated in the centre of Christchurch (now the Arts Centre). By 1975 it had completed its move to a spacious purpose-built 76 hectare site in the suburb of Ilam, 7km from the old city site.