South East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship in Australia 2019
University of Technology Sydney
- - វិជ្ជាជីវៈ/ជំនាញ/ មុខវិជ្ជាសិក្សា: កម្មវិធីទូទៅ
- - វិញ្ញាបនប័ត្របត្រ័/ទទួលបាន: ផ្សេងៗ
- - Institution: University of Technology Sydney
- - ឈ្មោះអ្នកឧបត្ថម្ភ: University of Technology Sydney
- - ទីកន្លែងអាហាររូបករណ៍ : ក្រៅប្រទេស
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចុះឈ្មោះ: 2019-08-13 ដល់ 2019-11-11
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចូលរៀន: 1970-01-01 ដល់ 1970-01-01
- - ពេលវេលានៃការសិក្សា : N/A
- University or Organization: The University of Technology Sydney
- Department: UTS Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 25% reduction in tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Open
- Language: English
International Students are eligible to apply this scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a postgraduate degree program within the UTS Business School at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a full-time applicant on the campus of UTS.
- How to Apply: The candidates, who enroll in a master’s degree program at the university, will be automatically considered for the grant. No formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: As per the university requirement, the applicants have to submit copies of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and evidence of language ability.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must have excellent academic merit in the most recently completed tertiary qualification.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they need to demonstrate the English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will cover 25% of the tuition fees.
ព័ត៌មានទំនាកទំនង- ឈ្មោះគ្រឹះស្ថាន: University of Technology Sydney
- - ប្រភេទស្ថាប័ន: មហាវិទ្យាល័យ
- - Email Address: email@example.com
- - អាសយដ្ឋាន Australia
- - Website www.uts.edu.au
- - ប្រវត្តិស្ថាប័ន: Who we are UTS is a dynamic and innovative university in central Sydney. One of Australia’s leading universities of technology, UTS has a distinct model of learning, strong research performance and a leading reputation for engagement with industry and the professions. UTS has a culturally diverse campus life and vibrant international exchange study and research programs that prepare graduates for the workplaces of today and the future. Our City campus is in the heart of Sydney's creative precinct and alongside Sydney's central business district. Continuing a 10-year period of major development, the ongoing transformation of the UTS campus will ensure we continue to maintain and develop a purpose- and sustainably-built campus to support innovation in education and research. Our Strategic Plan outlines our vision to be a world‑leading university of technology and provides a strong statement about UTS’s aspirations for our third decade. UTS is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities: a group of five prominent universities committed to working with industry and government to deliver practical and professional courses. With a total enrolment of over 40,000 students, UTS is one of the largest universities in Australia. What we do UTS offers over 130 undergraduate and 210 postgraduate courses across traditional and emerging disciplines such as architecture, built environment, business, communication, design, education, engineering, information technology, international studies, law, midwifery, nursing, pharmacy and science. In line with the UTS model of global practice-oriented learning, many of our students undertake professional practice during their degree. As part of their degree program, students also have the opportunity to study at one of more than 185 universities in about 40 countries with which UTS has exchange agreements. Our world leading research centres span a range of disciplines, including physical, biological and engineering sciences, and contemporary fields such as design, nanotechnology and sustainability. Our researchers provide practical and relevant solutions to issues of national and international importance and equip graduates with the latest discipline specific skills and practices. We also maintain strong relationships with the local community, industry, business and the professions through a wide range of partnerships, projects and events. Our history On 26 January 1988 — with the commencement of the University of Technology, Sydney, Act — the former New South Wales Institute of Technology became the University of Technology, Sydney. The New South Wales Institute of Technology was established in 1964. The School of Design of the former Sydney College of the Arts was incorporated into the Institute on 25 January 1988. On 1 January 1990, the Institute of Technical and Adult Teacher Education and the Kuring-gai College of Advanced Education were amalgamated with the existing University of Technology, Sydney to form the current UTS. On 1 August 2015, the comma was removed from the University’s title to become the current University of Technology Sydney. The purpose and functions of UTS are outlined in the University of Technology Sydney Act 1989 (NSW) and in the constitutions of its controlled entities.