Bournemouth University Academic funding for the UK and EU Students, 2019-2020
Bournemouth University, UK
- - វិជ្ជាជីវៈ/ជំនាញ/ មុខវិជ្ជាសិក្សា: កម្មវិធីទូទៅ
- - វិញ្ញាបនប័ត្របត្រ័/ទទួលបាន: បរិញ្ញាបត្រ
- - Institution: Bournemouth University, UK
- - ឈ្មោះអ្នកឧបត្ថម្ភ: Bournemouth University
- - ទីកន្លែងអាហាររូបករណ៍ : ក្រៅប្រទេស
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចុះឈ្មោះ: 2019-07-11 ដល់ 2019-10-01
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចូលរៀន: 2019-12-10 ដល់ 2020-01-20
- - ពេលវេលានៃការសិក្សា : N/A
- University or Organization: The Bournemouth University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Taught postgraduate or Master’s by Research
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: The UK and EU
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Any UK and EU applicants can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue a taught postgraduate or masters by a research degree program at BU.
- Admissible Criteria: You must not apply for a Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma, distance learning course, or part-time course and professional development and Postgraduate Diploma courses taught by the Faculty of Health & Social Sciences.
- Applicants on MSc Public Health, MA Social Care, MA Social Work, MSc Physician Associate Studies and MSc Nutrition & Behavior will receive the award.
- Phase 1: For this opportunity, you will be automatically considered when you upload your award transcripts to the myHub website during the admission.
- Phase 2: Participants need to have an upper second-class honor (2:1) or above from a Bachelor’s degree (or EU equivalent grades – see below), or CPE with merit profile.
- EU candidates are suggested to check the grade requirement given on the country grades page.
- It is desirable if the applicants have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The award will worth £2,000 and awarded as the tuition fee reduction.
ព័ត៌មានទំនាកទំនង- ឈ្មោះគ្រឹះស្ថាន: Bournemouth University, UK
- - ប្រភេទស្ថាប័ន: មហាវិទ្យាល័យ
- - Email Address: N/A
- - ប្រវត្តិស្ថាប័ន: