ICMS INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
The International College of Management
- - វិជ្ជាជីវៈ/ជំនាញ/ មុខវិជ្ជាសិក្សា: ទេសចរណ៍ និងសណ្ឋាគារ
- - វិញ្ញាបនប័ត្របត្រ័/ទទួលបាន: បរិញ្ញាបត្រ
- - Institution: The International College of Management
- - ឈ្មោះអ្នកឧបត្ថម្ភ: The International College Of Management
- - ទីកន្លែងអាហាររូបករណ៍ : ក្រៅប្រទេស
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចុះឈ្មោះ: 2019-03-04 ដល់ 2019-04-19
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចូលរៀន: 2019-06-03 ដល់ 2022-06-03
- - ពេលវេលានៃការសិក្សា : N/A
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is offering a scholarship to an International student who will be commencing their studies at ICMS in May 2019.
The scholarship is awarded based on a 3 component application process, which will result in the successful applicant being awarded a scholarship of up to AU$25,000* within one of the following bachelor programs commencing May 2019: Hospitality Management, International Tourism, Event Management, Business Management, Sports Management, Property Management.
*Partial scholarships may be awarded.
- Undergrad - New International students
- IETS (academic): Overall 6.0; Writing 5.5; Speaking 5.5
- TOEFL i-BT: Overall 69; Writing 19; Speaking 17
HOW TO APPLY:
Step 1: Apply for an undergraduate degree at ICMS
Step 2: Accept your unconditional letter of offer
Step 3: Download the scholarship application form
Step 4: Complete the application form
Step 5: Submit the application form by 5pm on Friday 19 April, 2019 (for scholarship commencing May 2019).
ព័ត៌មានទំនាកទំនង- ឈ្មោះគ្រឹះស្ថាន: The International College of Management
- - ប្រភេទស្ថាប័ន: មហាវិទ្យាល័យ
- - Email Address: email@example.com
- - អាសយដ្ឋាន ADDRESS: 151 Darley Road, Manly, Sydney, NSW, 2095, Australia
- - Website n/a
- - ប្រវត្តិស្ថាប័ន: The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is an award-winning higher education institution located in the Northern Beaches Council, Sydney, NSW, Australia. The college, founded in 1996, is a leader in career-focused, quality education where almost 90% of graduates are employed in their field before graduation. The campus overlooks Manly Beach, recently rated by travel website TripAdvisor as the best beach in Australia.