Sydney Speaks Master’s Thesis Award for International Students in Australia
Australian National University
- - វិជ្ជាជីវៈ/ជំនាញ/ មុខវិជ្ជាសិក្សា: កម្មវិធីទូទៅ
- - វិញ្ញាបនប័ត្របត្រ័/ទទួលបាន: បរិញ្ញាបត្រជាន់ខ្ពស់
- - Institution: Australian National University
- - ឈ្មោះអ្នកឧបត្ថម្ភ: Australian National University
- - ទីកន្លែងអាហាររូបករណ៍ : ក្រៅប្រទេស
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចុះឈ្មោះ: 2019-04-10 ដល់ 2019-04-30
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចូលរៀន: 1970-01-01 ដល់ 1970-01-01
- - ពេលវេលានៃការសិក្សា : N/A
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree program
- Scholarship Award: $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: One scholarship is awarded
- Nationality: Australian and International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Language: English
Australian and International students
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Australian and International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is open to pursuing a master’s degree program in the field of Linguistics.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be enrolled/enrolling in the masters of general and applied for Linguistics (advanced) program in the School of Literature, Languages, and Linguistics. Candidates must enroll or approved to enroll in a relevant Linguistics thesis course in the School of Literature, Languages, and Linguistics, namely THES8102.
- The applicant must be interested in researching variation and change in Australian English that will contribute to the Sydney Speaks project
- How to apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must have to take admission in a master degree program at the Australian National University. After being university students, applicants are eligible to fill out the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit the latest CV, thesis proposal of no more than 1,000 words, two referee reports, ANU academic record (transcript), or a copy of latest Academic Record from another institution to CoEDL@anu.edu.au.
- Admission Requirements: For admission at in master’s degree program applicants must have a bachelor degree or international equivalent with a minimum GPA of 6.0/7.0, and the approval of an identified supervisor for the research project/thesis.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
- Benefits: This scholarship will be awarded worth up to $4,000. It will be paid at the beginning of the semester/session.
ព័ត៌មានទំនាកទំនង- ឈ្មោះគ្រឹះស្ថាន: Australian National University
- - ប្រភេទស្ថាប័ន: មហាវិទ្យាល័យ
- - Email Address: N/A
- - អាសយដ្ឋាន
- - ប្រវត្តិស្ថាប័ន: