Chinese Government Scholarship
Nanjing Agricultural University
- - វិជ្ជាជីវៈ/ជំនាញ/ មុខវិជ្ជាសិក្សា: កម្មវិធីទូទៅ
- - វិញ្ញាបនប័ត្របត្រ័/ទទួលបាន: មិនដែលបានចូលរៀនសោះ
- - Institution: Nanjing Agricultural University
- - ឈ្មោះអ្នកឧបត្ថម្ភ: Nanjing Agricultural University
- - ទីកន្លែងអាហាររូបករណ៍ : ក្រៅប្រទេស
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចុះឈ្មោះ: 2019-01-16 ដល់ 2019-04-15
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចូលរៀន: 2019-07-01 ដល់ 2022-01-01
- - ពេលវេលានៃការសិក្សា : N/A
Tuition waiver: Tuition funds will be comprehensively used by the host university. It may cover scholarship students' education, administration costs and expenditures to support student activities. (Master-level student: CNY 24,000 per Academic Year; PhD-level student: CNY 37,000 Per Academic Year).
Accommodation: free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy. For students who live on-campus: the university will accommodate the scholarship students in a university dormitory (standard twin room); For students who live off-campus: the university will provide monthly/quarterly accommodation Subsidy Master-level students:CNY 700 per month; PhD-level students: CNY 1000 per month.
Subsistence Stipend: Master-level student: CNY 3,000 per month; PhD-level student: CNY 3,500 per month
Note: Students registering on or before the 15th of Sep. Will receive a full stipend of that month. Those who register after the 15th of the month will receive a half stipend of that month. Graduating students will receive stipend until half month after the graduation Date. If registered student stays out of campus for more than 15 days due to a personal reason (school holidays excluded), his stipend will be stopped during his leaving.
Comprehensive medical insurance: Please visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org and refer to Comprehensive Insurance & Protection Scheme for Foreigners Staying in China for insurance policy.
International tennis and domestic travel expenses are borne by students themselves.
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
2. The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs;
be under the age of 45 and have a high school diploma (or higher) when applying for the general scholar programs;
be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for the senior scholar programs.
Application Documents (in duplicate)
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English);
2. Notarized highest diploma (photocopy);
Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
3. Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English);
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4. A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English);
This should be a minimum of 200 words for undergraduate students, 500 words for non-degree students, and 800 words for graduate students.
5. Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English);
Applicants for the graduate programs or the senior scholar programs must submit two recommendation letters signed by professors or associate professors.
6. A CD of your own works (only required for arts students);
Applicants for music studies are requested to submit a CD of their own musical works. Applicants for the fine arts programs must submit a CD of their own works which include two sketches, two color paintings and two other works.
7. Valid documents of your legal guardians in China (only required for applicants under the age of 18);
8. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy), (written in English, only required for applicants planning to stay in China for more than 6 months, can be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org); The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
9. The copy of Pre-admission Letter from designated Chinese university (if available);
10. The copy of HSK Certificate (if available).
ព័ត៌មានទំនាកទំនង- ឈ្មោះគ្រឹះស្ថាន: Nanjing Agricultural University
- - ប្រភេទស្ថាប័ន: មហាវិទ្យាល័យ
- - Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- - អាសយដ្ឋាន Division of International Students Affairs, China Scholarship Council Level 13, Building A3, No.9 Chegongzhuang Avenue, Beijing, P.R China
- - Website n/a
- - ប្រវត្តិស្ថាប័ន: Nanjing Agricultural University Scholarship is established by NAU to encourage and support excellent foreign students to study at NAU as postgraduate students. For more information, please visit http://coie.njau.edu.cn/