Saltire Scholarship for International Students in UK, 2019
University of Dundee
- - វិជ្ជាជីវៈ/ជំនាញ/ មុខវិជ្ជាសិក្សា: កម្មវិធីទូទៅ
- - វិញ្ញាបនប័ត្របត្រ័/ទទួលបាន: បរិញ្ញាបត្រជាន់ខ្ពស់
- - Institution: University of Dundee
- - ឈ្មោះអ្នកឧបត្ថម្ភ: The University of Dundee
- - ទីកន្លែងអាហាររូបករណ៍ : ក្រៅប្រទេស
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចុះឈ្មោះ: 2019-03-25 ដល់ 2019-05-26
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចូលរៀន: 1970-01-01 ដល់ 1970-01-01
- - ពេលវេលានៃការសិក្សា :
Founded in 1881, the University of Dundee is a public research university in the UK. It has been ranked 8th in the UK for student experience, and 2nd within Scotland. It offers an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the various field of study.
Why you should apply at the University of Dundee – The University provides executive support and coordination for the high-quality strategic program. It offers a wide range of opportunities for the candidate to build up a career in their chosen field. Here candidate can find a degree that suits their interests, strengths and career goals.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: The citizen of Canada, Japan, India, USA, Pakistan or China, and Hong Kong are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Su
How to Apply
- How to apply: In order to apply for the scholarship applicants need to submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Supporting documents are not required for the scholarship
- Admission Requirements: In order to apply for a Saltire Scholarship candidates must have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must be able to prove that they can meet the English language requirements.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to £8,000.
ព័ត៌មានទំនាកទំនង- ឈ្មោះគ្រឹះស្ថាន: University of Dundee
- - ប្រភេទស្ថាប័ន: មហាវិទ្យាល័យ
- - Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- - អាសយដ្ឋាន UK
- - Website www.dundee.ac.uk
- - ប្រវត្តិស្ថាប័ន: Our core mission at the University of Dundee is to transform lives, locally and globally, through the creation, sharing and application of knowledge. We are doing that in all sorts of ways. The teaching we offer forms part of a student experience that is consistently rated among the best in the UK, and is producing graduates who are ready to help solve real-world problems and become future leaders across society.