A Study in Australia’s NT Scholarships for International Students
- - វិជ្ជាជីវៈ/ជំនាញ/ មុខវិជ្ជាសិក្សា: កម្មវិធីទូទៅ
- - វិញ្ញាបនប័ត្របត្រ័/ទទួលបាន: បរិញ្ញាបត្រជាន់ខ្ពស់
- - Institution: Australian Government
- - ឈ្មោះអ្នកឧបត្ថម្ភ: The Northern Territory Government
- - ទីកន្លែងអាហាររូបករណ៍ : ក្រៅប្រទេស
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចុះឈ្មោះ: 2019-02-11 ដល់ 2019-05-31
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចូលរៀន: 1970-01-01 ដល់ 1970-01-01
- - ពេលវេលានៃការសិក្សា :
The Northern Territory Government is delighted to provide Study in Australia’s NT scholarships. This scholarship is providers to talented students from all over the world to study in Australia’s Northern Territory. The scholarships recognize student’s academic merit, leadership and community engagement.
Scholarship winners will be recognised by the Northern Territory Government and have the opportunity to network with government, business and community representatives in the Northern Territory during their studies.
The Northern Territory Government’s Study in Australia’s Northern Territory promotes international education and training. It is welcome for international students to achieve academic success and discover new pathways to their future in Australia’s Northern Territory.
- Applications Deadline: 31 May 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to any undergraduate and postgraduate Coursework students.
Scholarship winners will be recognized by the Northern Territory Government and have the opportunity to network with government, business and community representatives in the Northern Territory during their studies.
How to Apply: To apply for these scholarships students are required to complete the application form through the given link: https://studynt.nt.gov.au/file/923
ព័ត៌មានទំនាកទំនង- ឈ្មោះគ្រឹះស្ថាន: Australian Government
- - ប្រភេទស្ថាប័ន: មហាវិទ្យាល័យ
- - Email Address: Media@education.gov.au
- - អាសយដ្ឋាន Australia
- - ប្រវត្តិស្ថាប័ន: Australia is a country and continent surrounded by the Indian and Pacific oceans. Its major cities – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide – are coastal. Its capital, Canberra, is inland. The country is known for its Sydney Opera House, the Great Barrier Reef, a vast interior desert wilderness called the Outback, and unique animal species like kangaroos and duck-billed platypuses.