International Doctoral Training Scholarships for Indian Graduates at University of Warwick in UK, 2019
University of Warwick
- - វិជ្ជាជីវៈ/ជំនាញ/ មុខវិជ្ជាសិក្សា: កម្មវិធីទូទៅ
- - វិញ្ញាបនប័ត្របត្រ័/ទទួលបាន: បរិញ្ញាបត្រជាន់ខ្ពស់
- - Institution: University of Warwick
- - ឈ្មោះអ្នកឧបត្ថម្ភ: University of Warwick
- - ទីកន្លែងអាហាររូបករណ៍ : ក្រៅប្រទេស
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចុះឈ្មោះ: 2019-01-11 ដល់ 2019-01-24
- - ចាប់ផ្តើមចូលរៀន: 1970-01-01 ដល់ 1970-01-01
- - ពេលវេលានៃការសិក្សា :
The University of Warwick is currently accepting applications for PhD scholarships: Gestational Diabetes Mellitus projects. Scholarships are available Indian students.
The University of Warwick is consistently ranked among the top 10 universities in the UK and is the 3rd most targeted university by the UK’s top 100 graduate employers. Established in 2000, Warwick Medical School (WMS) forms part of the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Medicine at the University of Warwick. Home to the UK’s largest graduate-entry MB ChB programme, WMS also offers opportunities for full and part-time research degrees as well as professional development across the healthcare sector.
- Applications Deadline: January 24, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to work on projects relating to diabetes in pregnancy.
Under the direction of Professor Ponnusamy Saravanan, this programme has been developed in collaboration with Novo Nordisk, one of the main pharmaceutical organisations in the field of diabetes. Those joining us will focus on how diabetes in pregnancy affects the future health of mothers and their children.
- Scholarship Award: All of your tuition fees and project related consumables will be covered by the scholarship, and you will receive a stipend.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available Indian students.
- Number of Scholarships: Three scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available Indian students.
Entrance Requirements: To apply, you should:
- Be of Indian origin
- Hold a first class master’s degree in Science, Public Health, Social Science or a related subject. Other STEM graduates are welcome to apply.
- Have a score of 7.0 or more in the IELTS English language test. The IELTS test can be undertaken after a provisional offer has been made. Further details can be found here
ព័ត៌មានទំនាកទំនង- ឈ្មោះគ្រឹះស្ថាន: University of Warwick
- - ប្រភេទស្ថាប័ន: មហាវិទ្យាល័យ
- - Email Address: N/A
The University of Warwick is awarding up to 25 Chancellor’s International Scholarships for 2015/16 entry to the most outstanding international PhD applicants.