• Bachelor's Degree in Banking, Management, Business Administration, or Marketing
• At least 2 years' experience in MFI credit operations especially SME lending
• Experience working at MFl as a Chief CO and/or credit supervisor level
• Good leadership capabilities
• Ability to communication in English and Khmer (written and spoken)
• High motivation and creativity
• Good conceptualization and analytical skills
• Honesty and good interpersonal skills
• Provide leadership to SME Credit Officer to accomplish the target
• Analyse the environmental situation in the branch credit(SME) operation area, including competition, client needs; and satisfaction
• Perform home client visit to collect data, verify document and ensure the completion of application.
• Train and support SME credit officer on loan assessment, collateral valuation, loan approval process and target client determination.
• Conduct post check, trigger event and annual review which are required by SME credit policy.
• Follow up SME lending process and ensure policy, procedure and guideline are complying.
• Assist relationship manager on preparing and analysing the credit report at branch which pick up the key issues to relationship manager for action taken.
• Involve in branch risk register process in credit risk.
• On behalf relationship manager to provide training/ refreshment to branch credit staffs on all credit policy including, loan assessment and evaluation, pre-check and post check and property valuation.
• Contribute in customer referral or croSs selling of other products if there is a need
• Other tasks assigned by supervisor Requirements
Prey Veng Job Center
Addrss: 01 Village, Sangkat Kampong Leav, Prey Veng Tonw, Prey Veng Province
Tel: 081 786 655/043 210 277