- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other related fields.
- At least one year-experience with Modems, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP,
Routers, Switches, VPN, Firewall, WiMAX, XDSL, Fibre Optic
and other internet related technologies.
- Experience with common computer operating systems and
Applications eg. Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer,
- Flexible to work on rotating schedule and travelling to work
at the fields.
- Be good at speaking and writing in English.
- Be good at communication, initiative, patient, and problem
- Residential candidates are prioritized
- Install internet connection and other communication
connections for customer following to procedures.
- Resolve technical issues for customers on the phone and by
visiting the customer’s site.
- Keep records of service to customers.
- Keep track of company stock/equipment and property.
- Escalate and report issues and concerns to supervisor and
manager as required.
- Perform professional communication with customers by face to
face, on the phone and email.
- Provide details of potential customers or upgraded sales
leads to the Sales Team.
- Follow up processes, policies, and procedures.
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!